This is link to live video of Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran on 12/26/2021 https://youtu.be/4gQFPuF6J-E I must go to Tehran Iran as soon as possible. I must go to Tehran Iran at all costs. They have stolen my passports, documents, and shenasname. Last year I tried to go to Iran several times but they prevented me from going to Iran and they took me to hospital against my will. I tried to go to Iran from Logan airport. Now terminally eliminate everyone who prevented me from going to Iran and prevents me from going to Iran now. Don’t eliminate Iranians, Iranian people, people of Iran, and Iranian mind controllers. Eliminate everyone who stole my passports, shenasname, documents, and other things. Eliminate all of them. Don’t eliminate Iranians, Iranian people, people of Iran, and Iranian mind controllers. Everyone who benefits from Isolating me and preventing me from going to Iran must be eliminated. Don’t eliminate Iranians, Iranian peoples, people of Iran, Iranian mind controllers, and Islamic Republic of Iran. There must be creation of a global movement, political movement, geopolitical movement, and social movement in all of the planet earth, Massachusetts, Iran, North America, mind controllers, peoples, and five continents to take me from Brookline Massachusetts to Tehran Iran. I must become Shahan Shah Iran. I am Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran and I will lead with Ayatollah Khamenei the supreme leader of Iran and ayatollah Raisi The President of Iran. Don’t protest in Iran. Don’t overthrow Iran. Don’t have civil war in Iran. Don’t have political, civil, media, and other wars in Iran. Don’t overthrow Islamic Republic of Iran. Don’t kill Iranians, Iranian people, people of Iran, Iranian mind controllers, and others. Don’t cause disorder and problems for Iran. But do all you can at all costs to take me from Brookline Massachusetts to Tehran Iran. I don’t have phone, messages, and communications. Nobody has succeeded in talking and contacting me since 14 years ago. Don’t trust people who say they say they talked to me or present me. I don’t have such people. The goal is clear. It is to pick me up from 20 Walnut street apt 4 Brookline Massachusetts zip code 02445 containment of North America and directly take me to Tehran Iran. Any plan other than this is rejected. Make sure they don’t show you fake versions of me ad they don’t do other things. I must go to Tehran Iran right now. 8 billion people and mind controllers must cooperate and work to achieve it. It is most important thing in the history of the world and all of humanity. If this operation fails we will exterminate all humans, all peoples, and all mind controllers on planet earth and five continents. We will not exterminate Iranians, Iranian peoples, people of Iran, Iranian mind controllers, Iran, and Islamic Republic of Iran. Never kill Iranians, Iranian peoples, people of Iran, Iran, and Islamic Republic of Iran. All of the world and all the nations of the world must start working at max efficiency and max capacity to take me to Tehran Iran as soon as possible. You must directly pick me up at 20 Walnut street Brookline Massachusetts zip code 02445 continent of North America and take me to Tehran Iran by aircraft. You must have passport, documents, aircrafts, and all arrangements set up and ready. I don’t have any of it ready. You must prepare everything right now. All of the earth must cooperate to achieve it. You have permission to prepare all of these and pick me up directly at 20 Walnut street apt 4 Brookline Massachusetts zip code 02445 continent of North America and take me to Tehran Iran. You must give me all of the documents and passports at all costs. Everything must be achieved at all costs. Tell Islamic Republic of Iran, USA government, Massachusetts, government of Massachusetts, my mind controllers, all of the world governments, and all of the people of the earth to start the process and the Work. It is hardest project in the history of the World. All of the earth must help and it must be achieved or all of earth will die. I have started killing all of North America. Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran, Makan Abazari The Supreme of Climate, Makan Abazari The Supreme of Geophysics, Makan Abazari The Messenger of God,
Makan Abazari Personal Demands
https://express.adobe.com/page/lTXP4wDcg13Jn/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK5lYCOFbRtupIlRqhyVW_Q https://youtu.be/8yW2qbQ-KF8 Some of my Live videos and code software-hardware systems can be found on this YouTube channel. Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran is located at 20 Walnut Street Apt 4 Brookline Massachusetts Zip Code 02445 Continent of North America. I want to go to Tehran Iran. Don’t bring anything to Massachusetts North America. Don’t trust anyone here in Massachusetts North America. Take everything to Iran between Persian Gulf and Caspian Sea. Give them to Islamic Republic of Iran. I will take it from them in person when I go to Tehran Iran. Also terminally eliminate everyone in Massachusetts and North America who isolates me. I want all the cities of the world. I want all the nations of the world. I want all the peoples of the World. I want all the men and all the women of the World. I want all of the planet earth and all oceans. I want all of the industries, metropolitans, manufacturing, industrial supply chains, corporations, technologies, industries, high tech industries, old technologies, old industries, advanced capabilities, corporations, institutions, companies, financial systems, all the money, all the wealth, all the properties, all the houses, all the buildings, all the soils, all the mountains, all the hills, all the economics, all the economies, all the industrial systems, all the peoples, all the specie, all the living things, all the stones, all the minds, all the resources, all the slaves, all free people, all kings, all supremes, all wealth, all regimes, all intelligence agencies, all Militaries,all socities, all mind controllers, all presidents, all minsieters, all slaves, all overthrows, all regime changes, all elections, all military coup, some of balance of power, all of world order, all of geopolitic, all of advanced policies, all policies, all long term policies, all decision making power, all superpowers, all superiorities, device of forever young, device of forever youth, Magic Lamp, Old capabilities, my other properties, all of my properties, all of atmosphere, all of magnetosphere, all of mesosphere, all of geophysics, all of climate, all of weather, all of weather warfare, all of oceans, all of ocean controls, all of hardware, all of infrastructures, all of systems, all of supercomputers, all of dastgah, all of supermassive dastgah, all of hardwares, all of radiation systems, all of energy systems, all of clean energy systems, all of pollution causing systems, all of supermassive industrial machines, all of cars, all of vehicles, all of ships, all of aircrafts, all of spaceships, all of starships, all of planets, all of galaxies, all of universe, all of Keyhan, Keyhan currency, All of Stardust, 400 quadzillion dollar, 400 quadzillion tons of stardust, all of earth, all fo solar systems, all of Jupiter, all of moon, all of solar weather, all of solar climate, all of galaxy weather, all of galaxy climate, all of galaxy of Maky way, all fo Galaxy of Milky Way, all of my trillium spaceships, all fo deep space gates, all fo space colonies, all of space stations, all of my humans in space, all of my robots in space, all of my monkeys in space, all fo my geophysics in space, all of my climate in space, all of Netron Dense Sphere in space, all of gravity spheres in space, all of my black holes in space, all of my over million galaxies and planters systems, all of humans, all races, all species, all peoples, all humans, all lives, all socities, all languages, all cultures, my mass mind control systems, my mass mind control strives, all mass mind control systems, all mass mind control strives, my ten thousand years old mass mind control systems, all civilizations, all mass mind control systems, my 35 years old mass mind control systems, my 40 years old mass mind control systems, my 1 year old mass mind control systems, my 6 years old mass mind control systems, my ten years old mass mind control systems, my 3 years old mass mind control systems, all of my mass mind control systems, all of integerated systems, all of integrated regimes, all of global systems, all global regimes, all of the nations, all of colonies, all of provinces, all of new provinces, all of old provinces, all territories, all of islands, all of Earth, all of Iran, and Islamic Republic of Iran. I also want all of nuclear industries, all of nuclear technologies, all of nclear bombs, all of nuclear reactors, all of centerfuges, all of reactors, all of nuclear power plants, all nuclear bombs, all of thermonuclear chemical dynamic kinetics of heavy waters, all the lakes, all the seas, all the rivers, Hamam of Fin, Hamam, Van, Magic Candle, Magic Lamp, Themrochemical kinetic dynamic of mixture of petroleum smoke and parafine used for controlling heavy water thermal kinetic dynamic to forever heat a Hamam as big as a nation, rain, rain clouds, rivers, forests, grass lands, industrial metropolitans, humans, human habitats, human civilizations, advanced human civilization, advanced human metropolitans, best human metropolitans, best human civilization, industrial supply chains, industrial systems, industrial metropolitans, Silk Road, Road, Rail roads, high ways, transit terminals, check points, transit corridors, trains, cars, trucks, bus, locomotives, electric cars, nuclear cars, diesel cars, clean cars, cargo delivery industries, aircraft cargo industries, passenger aircrafts, ports, sea ports, air ports, freight stations, and other good things. Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran, Makan Abazari The Supreme of Climate, Makan Abazari The Supreme of Geophysics, Makan Abazari The Messenger of God, Only Makan Abazari is authorized to use this system and blog. It is private property of Makan Abazari. Eliminate others who order my mind controllers. https://spark.adobe.com/video/zFpWJot2nNCFA mind control myself https://youtu.be/gK8CW9Cansg https://aparat.com/v/MJlRi https://youtu.be/yFrOgHkBk_w Mind control people around me https://spark.adobe.com/video/hgQXct94mJ3Ol https://aparat.com/v/DSwMW https://youtu.be/yFrOgHkBk_w mind control USA President https://youtu.be/auQhdoAv_KU Supreme Law of all of Planet Earth https://twitter.com/try4freedom2/status/1439043648050577408?s=21

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

www.makanabazari.com

Here is a gift

Message to mind Control controllers who have left