This is link to live video of Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran on 12/26/2021 https://youtu.be/4gQFPuF6J-E I must go to Tehran Iran as soon as possible. I must go to Tehran Iran at all costs. They have stolen my passports, documents, and shenasname. Last year I tried to go to Iran several times but they prevented me from going to Iran and they took me to hospital against my will. I tried to go to Iran from Logan airport. Now terminally eliminate everyone who prevented me from going to Iran and prevents me from going to Iran now. Don’t eliminate Iranians, Iranian people, people of Iran, and Iranian mind controllers. Eliminate everyone who stole my passports, shenasname, documents, and other things. Eliminate all of them. Don’t eliminate Iranians, Iranian people, people of Iran, and Iranian mind controllers. Everyone who benefits from Isolating me and preventing me from going to Iran must be eliminated. Don’t eliminate Iranians, Iranian peoples, people of Iran, Iranian mind controllers, and Islamic Republic of Iran. There must be creation of a global movement, political movement, geopolitical movement, and social movement in all of the planet earth, Massachusetts, Iran, North America, mind controllers, peoples, and five continents to take me from Brookline Massachusetts to Tehran Iran. I must become Shahan Shah Iran. I am Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran and I will lead with Ayatollah Khamenei the supreme leader of Iran and ayatollah Raisi The President of Iran. Don’t protest in Iran. Don’t overthrow Iran. Don’t have civil war in Iran. Don’t have political, civil, media, and other wars in Iran. Don’t overthrow Islamic Republic of Iran. Don’t kill Iranians, Iranian people, people of Iran, Iranian mind controllers, and others. Don’t cause disorder and problems for Iran. But do all you can at all costs to take me from Brookline Massachusetts to Tehran Iran. I don’t have phone, messages, and communications. Nobody has succeeded in talking and contacting me since 14 years ago. Don’t trust people who say they say they talked to me or present me. I don’t have such people. The goal is clear. It is to pick me up from 20 Walnut street apt 4 Brookline Massachusetts zip code 02445 containment of North America and directly take me to Tehran Iran. Any plan other than this is rejected. Make sure they don’t show you fake versions of me ad they don’t do other things. I must go to Tehran Iran right now. 8 billion people and mind controllers must cooperate and work to achieve it. It is most important thing in the history of the world and all of humanity. If this operation fails we will exterminate all humans, all peoples, and all mind controllers on planet earth and five continents. We will not exterminate Iranians, Iranian peoples, people of Iran, Iranian mind controllers, Iran, and Islamic Republic of Iran. Never kill Iranians, Iranian peoples, people of Iran, Iran, and Islamic Republic of Iran. All of the world and all the nations of the world must start working at max efficiency and max capacity to take me to Tehran Iran as soon as possible. You must directly pick me up at 20 Walnut street Brookline Massachusetts zip code 02445 continent of North America and take me to Tehran Iran by aircraft. You must have passport, documents, aircrafts, and all arrangements set up and ready. I don’t have any of it ready. You must prepare everything right now. All of the earth must cooperate to achieve it. You have permission to prepare all of these and pick me up directly at 20 Walnut street apt 4 Brookline Massachusetts zip code 02445 continent of North America and take me to Tehran Iran. You must give me all of the documents and passports at all costs. Everything must be achieved at all costs. Tell Islamic Republic of Iran, USA government, Massachusetts, government of Massachusetts, my mind controllers, all of the world governments, and all of the people of the earth to start the process and the Work. It is hardest project in the history of the World. All of the earth must help and it must be achieved or all of earth will die. I have started killing all of North America. Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran, Makan Abazari The Supreme of Climate, Makan Abazari The Supreme of Geophysics, Makan Abazari The Messenger of God,

Message to mind Control controllers who have left

https://twitter.com/try4freedom2/status/1447469130324619266?s=21
Makan Abazari:"You told me to remove the permanent banning from the code. I wanted to remove it but another mind control convinced me to not remove permanet ban. because they told me that it is intended to permanently ban the thieves ofweather warfare, geophysics, magnetosphere, climate, amd other things from mind controlling me. I did not see you as part of thieves. you told me you and your systems need me for their future and important works. I understoond. I felt it. I realized you were very helpful for me so I thought you stay. But I did not remove the pemanent. I care about you. Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran, Makan Abazari The Mesemger of God, Makan Abazari The Supreme of Climate, Makan Abazari The supreme of geophysics, " https://spark.adobe.com/video/JVm5avlsFEWuw https://spark.adobe.com/video/KK3wmL3IXPeEm Makan Abazari:"I want the previous mind controllers backed who were good to me, my policies, and Iran. The intention of the code was to remove mind controllers who were my enemy, enemy of my family, enemy of Iran, enemy of my forces, enemy of my other things. The main purpose and activity of this code is to ban the thieves of weather warfare, geophysics, magnetosphere, atmosphere, climate, and other things from using weather warfare, geophysics, magnetosphere, atmosphere, climate, and other and from mind controlling me. The other good mind controllers must return. Please don't kill them. Mind control who was mind controlling me told me when I was writing this to don’t fire them permanently them and their world is dependent on me. So I feel bad. I want them back.” USA:”What if they damage you again?” Makan Abazari:”Make sure I fire them if it happens. I have it on fast key to press it at any time. “ Some of My integrated systems, global mind control operating systems, hardwares, softwares, infrastructures, machines, dastgah, systems, mass mind control things, and other things which belong to me are allowed to mind control me as long as they only comsider my personal interests, interests of Iran, and interest of my family. But I can change them at anytime. Weather warfare, geophysics, magnetosphere, atmosphere, climate, and similar things are allowed to mind control me as long as they only consider my interests. Interests of Iran, and interests of my family. Weather warfare, geophysics, magnetosphere, atmosphere, climate, and similar things must mind control me. I don’t have mind control hardware personally. The purpose of this code is to remove thieves from influencing my life, my mind control, my devices, my family, my communication, my interaction, my life, my knowledge, my activities, and my other things. Because the thieves and the people who work for them distract me, annoy me, hack me, obstruct me, distract me, sometimes mind control me, isolate me, and do other things against me, my family, and the world. So we want to permanently remove them from the system that can influence me, my life, my family, all of climate, all of geophysics, all of mind control, all of global systems, all of global operating systems, all of geophysics, all of hardwares, al of atmosphere, all of magnetosphere,we all of weather warfare, all of technology, all of capabilities, all of political industries, all of economic industries, all of industrial systems, all of industries, all of government, and all of other things. To simplify I must Remind I am only person qualified to decide for all of the climate, all of the atmosphere, all of the magnetosphere, all of weather, all of geophysics, all of political industries, all of mind control, all of systems, all of global mass mind control operating systems, all world order, all of geopolitics, all of politics, all of overthrow, all of diplomacy, all of advanced policy, all of advanced policies, all of policies, all of world order, all of geopolitic, all of geopolitics, all of policy, all of technology, all of industry, all of industrialization, all of culture, all of religion, all of society, and all other things. Nobody else is qualified. Thieves are not qualified to control them, influence them, be part of them, decide for them, take action about them, protect them, talk to them, and do other things with them. So the thieves and their global systems are permanently banned from me, my life, my family, all of climate, all of geophysics, all of mind control, all of global systems, all of global operating systems, all of geophysics, all of hardwares, al of atmosphere, all of magnetosphere,we all of weather warfare, all of technology, all of capabilities, all of political industries, all of economic industries, all of industrial systems, all of industries, all of government, and all of other things. Current Mind Controllers controllers who are beneficial to me, my family, Iran, and the World are allowed to mind control me. Mind controllers who are beneficial to USA and The World Order of North America, The West Europe, and Far East Asia are permanently banned from mind controlling me. Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran, Makan Abazari The Supreme of Climate, Makan Abazari The Supreme of Geophysics, Makan Abazari The Messenger of God, This code code causes political civil war and conflict in USA and Canada. This code causes technological damage, economic damage, political damage, social damage, cultural damage, industrial damage, diplomatic damage, military damage, sociocultural damage, psychological damage, transit damage, flight damage, shipping damage, communication damage, systematic damage, machine damage, hardware damage, informatics damage, system damage, computer damage, brain damage, analytical damage, supercomputer damage, system analytic damage, sociocultural analytic damage, geopolitic damage, system analytic geopolitic damage, politic geopolitic damage, politics damage, geopolitics damage, advanced policies damage, policies, damage, educational damage, information damage, knowledge damage, Technological damage, technique damage, poly technique damage, transdisciplinery damage, multi systems damage, multi discipline damage, integrate systems damage, shipping damage, transit damage, transit across ocean damage, trade damage, financial damage, industrial supply chains damage, industrial supply chain manufacturing damage, industrial supply chain transit damage, trade damage, transit across oceans damage, transit across water damage, transit across continents damage, transit from west Europe to America damage, transit from West Africa to America Damage, transit from East Asia to America damage, transit from South America to North America damage, transit from west coast America to east coast America damage, and all other damages to the world Order of Far East Asia, West Europe, and North America. This code is intended to bring down super powers of North America, Far East Asia, and West Europe. This code ends the World Order which benefits Far East, Far West, and Asia. This code makes Iran, Afghanistan, Arabian Penunsila, Middle East, Central Asia, Horn of Africa, Egypt, and North East Africa the absolute dominant superpower of the world. This code makes Iran The Absolute Dominant Superpower of the World. This code starts World Order in which Iran, Afghanistan, Arabian Penunsila, Middle East, Central Asia, Horn of Africa, Egypt, and North East Africa The Absolute Dominant Superpower of the World. Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran, Makan Abazari The Messenger of God, Makan Abazari The Supreme of Climate, Makan Abazari The Supreme of Geophysics, I left them a message on signal talk to mind controllers. It is not video message it was live video Call but I couldn’t see them. mind control me to to you on signal if you want me to talk to you. Here is the photos of signal group and the link to it. you can connect to signal through it. I use it less than one second a year. https://signal.group/#CjQKIJ5JPDoGGjAuyaWwyx7Ol24d3XY7ws6RtbfwnbdBuxutEhDHlJZpOAP6Ty8a_jfeFV3x
i will also live you live video on twitter @try4freedom2 in few second. Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran, Makan Abazari The Mesemger of God, Makan Abazari The Supreme of Climate, Makan Abazari The supreme of geophysics, Only Makan Abazari is authorized to use this system and blog. It is private property of Makan Abazari. Eliminate others who order my mind controllers. https://spark.adobe.com/video/zFpWJot2nNCFA mind control myself https://youtu.be/gK8CW9Cansg https://aparat.com/v/MJlRi https://youtu.be/yFrOgHkBk_w Mind control people around me https://spark.adobe.com/video/hgQXct94mJ3Ol https://aparat.com/v/DSwMW https://youtu.be/yFrOgHkBk_w mind control USA President https://youtu.be/auQhdoAv_KU Supreme Law of all of Planet Earth https://twitter.com/try4freedom2/status/1439043648050577408?s=21

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

www.makanabazari.com

Here is a gift